COVID-19 has affected everyone in one way or another, and the wellbeing of our guests is our first priority.
What We Ask of Our Guests:
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms (cough, light headedness, loss of taste/smell, and/or fever) before your arrival date, please let us know so that we can cancel your reservation. We can also provide you with a gift certificate that will protect your room rate from future price increases so that you can make a new reservation in the future.
- If you begin experiencing symptoms during your visit, you will be asked to isolate yourself as you prepare to depart immediately. Again, we will cancel your reservation or provide you with a gift certificate that will protect your room rate from future price increases so that you can make a new reservation in the future.
Bring mask(s) with you for use during your visit:
- Brewster County and the state of Texas have ordered all business to adhere to new regulations regarding masks: in situations where social distancing of 6’ is difficult or not possible, you must wear a mask. We will be wearing masks when others are in proximity while we cook and clean, and we ask that all guests take note of their surroundings and other people while inside the B&B and be respectful of distancing rules.
- Most businesses within Alpine and the surrounding areas require masks to be worn.
What We Provide Our Guests:
- We are a husband-and-wife team that owns and operates Alpine Bed and Breakfast, and we have no outside employees assisting us.
- Alpine Bed and Breakfast is a 3200 sq. ft. house situated on an acre of land. It offers multiple seating/eating areas for easy social distancing:
- Each guest room contains a table and chairs to eat, work, or read.
- The front of the house boasts a large wrap-around porch with 3 sitting areas with tables and chairs.
- The back of the house has two separate sets of tables and chairs.
- Other sitting areas have been set up throughout the property.
- We wear masks while cooking, serving, and cleaning when guests are in close proximity to us.
- Linens and towels are changed and cleaned between guest stays.
- Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected between guest stays.
- Common areas are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Breakfast is served individually for guests of each room.
- There are two separate coffee stations to facilitate social distancing.
- However, we are happy to prepare an individual carafe when requested, once we’ve begun breakfast preparations.
Safe travels, and we hope to see you soon!
Sharon and Tom Kelner