COVID-19 has affected everyone in one way or another, and the wellbeing of our guests is our first priority.
What We Ask of Our Guests:
- If you've been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms (cough, light headedness, loss of taste/smell, and/or fever) before your arrival date, please let us know so that we can provide you with a gift certificate for a future stay.
- If you begin experiencing symptoms during your visit, you will be asked to isolate yourself as you prepare to depart immediately. Again, we will provide you with a gift certificate for a future stay.
Bring mask(s) with you for use during your visit:
- Although Texas restrictions are lifted, local rules can change based on current hospitalizations. Additionally, individual businesses may require masks.
What We Provide Our Guests:
- We are a husband-and-wife team that owns and operates Alpine Bed and Breakfast.
- Alpine Bed and Breakfast is a 3200 sq. ft. house situated on an acre of land. It offers multiple seating/eating areas for easy social distancing:
- Each guest room contains a table and chairs to eat, work, or read.
- The front of the house boasts a large wrap-around porch with 3 sitting areas with tables and chairs.
- The back of the house has two separate sets of tables and chairs.
- Other sitting areas have been set up throughout the property.
- Linens and towels are changed and cleaned between guest stays.
- Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected between guest stays.
- Common areas are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Breakfast is served individually for guests of each room.
- There are two separate coffee stations to facilitate social distancing.
- However, we are happy to prepare an individual carafe when requested, once we’ve begun breakfast preparations.
Safe travels, and we hope to see you soon!
Sharon and Tom Kelner